Relationships and sexuality
- Talking about partners, what is your experience of being in a relationship?
- Is there any difference between what you expect of a partner and what you have experienced?
- How supportive have you found your current or past relationships?
- How much say does your partner have in decision making?
- Has your partner, or a previous partner, ever made you feel unsafe? If yes, how were you supported with this?
- Have you experienced any unjust treatment linked to who you choose to be with, or your sexual identity?
Why the contribution is important
Relationships should be a source of joy, care and support - though sometimes, this doesn't match our experiences.
These are just a few ideas to get you thinking about your sexual identity, relationship experiences and expectations of a partner.
You don't need to have experienced a relationship to talk about relationships and your sexuality.
You're welcome to answer as many of the above questions as you like, write about something else that's related, or make a suggestion.
Thank you for voicing your thoughts.
by Megan_LeicesterCC on October 28, 2019 at 11:47AM