Family and community
- How able are you to be yourself around your family? Has it always been that way?
- Are there any parts of you, or your life, you have had to hide from your family?
- What kind of responsibilities do you have for your family?
- Do family commitments hold you back from doing anything you want to do?
- Do you worry what your community may think or say about you?
Why the contribution is important
Family means different things for different people. These are just a few ideas to get you thinking about the immediate people around you who matter.
You're welcome to answer as many of the above questions as you like, write about something else that's related, or make a suggestion.
Thank you for voicing your thoughts.
by Megan_LeicesterCC on October 28, 2019 at 10:34AM