- How important was doing well at school for you?
- How long were you expected to stay on in school?
- Why did you choose to study the topics you did?
- Was there anything you wanted to do with your education but didn't?
- How could you have been better supported in school?
Why the contribution is important
These are just a few ideas to get you thinking about your experience of learning.
You're welcome to answer as many of the above questions as you like, write about something else that's related, or make a suggestion.
Thank you for voicing your thoughts.
by Megan_LeicesterCC on October 28, 2019 at 10:19AM